Scarboro Missions has committed itself to building a website which offers curricula and useful educational resources for interfaith work.
*Interfaith curricula, Do-it-yourself workshops & Educational Resources*
Scarboro Missions has committed itself to building a website which offers curricula and useful educational resources for interfaith work. These resources include online courses, toolkits, best practices, do-it-yourself
workshops, activities, multifaith prayer services, guidelines, games, meditations, Powerpoint. *Extra added bonus:* virtually all of these resources can be downloaded free of charge. See link below.
These curricula can be used with a broad range of constituencies including schools, youth groups, universities, community groups and grassroots interfaith organizations. And these resources touch a broad range of issues
such as education, social justice, ecology, peace-building, conflict-resolution, spirituality, diversity and global consciousness.
This may be one of the most comprehensive collections of interfaith curricula on the Internet. Please feel free to forward this link and announcement to colleagues and to post on websites and social media.
Curriculum, Do-it-yourself Workshops & Educational Resources
A sample of some of the material available:
- Guidelines for Designing a Multifaith Prayer Service
- Guidelines for arranging group visits to Houses of Worship
- Guidelines for organizing interfaith meetings
- Ten Things You Can Do to Support Interfaith Peacemaking and Collaborative Action
- Walking God’s Path: A six-session workshop outline in Jewish-Christian relations
- Powerpoint: Milestones in Catholic-Jewish Relations
- Understanding Islam: A Resource & Study Guide for Christians
- Interfaith Curriculum for Peacemaking
- A collection of best practices for conflict resolution and relationship-building between groups
- UNESCO Intercultural and Interfaith Program for Ethics Education (for schools and youth groups)
- Interfaith Curriculum – Abrahamic faiths (for schools and youth groups)