Regional Interfaith Network deems an individual’s right to keep their personal information private very important. The Regional Interfaith Network Website is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of your personal information.
Collection of information
We will only collect information that is relevant to our relationship with you. The information we collect will include contact details, and other personal details that are directly relevant to our relationship. We will collect this information directly from you; or if we use other sources, we will tell you what they are.
How we use your information
We will not share, sell or trade or otherwise disclose or reveal your personal information to any organisations or persons.
We will limit the use of your personal information to:
- Contacting you, either by mail, email, facsimile, telephonically, or other electronic means for the purposes of disseminating information relating to the Regional Interfaith Network, including but not limited to any newsletters, and other such information; or
- Carrying out our work which may include gathering membership information for management purposes, planning, research and analysis; or to
- Fulfil our legal requirements (for example, disclosure to law enforcement agencies or the courts;)
Who will use your information
We will not share, sell or trade your personal information to any organisations or person.
Your information is secure
- We will use up-to-date techniques and processes which meet certain minimum standards to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and confidential.
- Only those persons who perform services on our behalf, and are authorised to handle your information, will have access to your personal information.
- We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us.
- We will, with your help, keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- You have access to your information
- You can access the personal information we hold about you and request corrections.
The Regional Interfaith Network is bound by the National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information. To find out more about the National Privacy Principles, contact the Federal Privacy Commissioner, located in the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner